Challenge terms and condition
This challenge offer is open to anyone between the ages of 11 and 16 at the time of entry, who is also currently a student in secondary school education.
Entries to the Go Row Indoor School Challenge must be submitted before 17:00 GMT on the end date for the Challenge, which will be specified on the Challenge page.
For an entrant to be eligible to win British Rowing prizes, an entry must be submitted through the Go Row Indoor Schools website, including photographic evidence of the indoor rowing machine monitor showing the score. No images showing students’ faces should be uploaded to the site.
By submitting entries to British Rowing Go Row Indoor Schools Challenge, you confirm that for each entry submitted:
- Your students are the only author of the work and that it is their unaided work;
- Parents are the sole copyright holder on behalf of their child;
- You have not licensed or granted any rights in the work that will conflict with the usage/image rights required by British Rowing;
- You have the consent of their parent or guardian to grant the usage/image rights required by British Rowing;
- That it does not include any other intellectual property rights or other rights of any other third person or entity;
- That it does not contain names, likenesses, or other characteristics identifying celebrities or other public figures, living or dead;
- Parents will be responsible for any claim made by any third party in respect of your entry and to fully indemnify British Rowing in respect of all royalties, fees and any other monies owing to any person or entity by reason of your breaching any of the foregoing.
In consideration of British Rowing publicising the entry through the Go Row Indoor Schools website, social media, the entrant hereby agrees to grant to British Rowing, an irrevocable, royalty-free and unrestricted right to use, sublicense, reproduce, modify and publish the entry, including the entrant’s image and likeness as depicted therein, throughout the world for the following purposes:
- editorial purposes;
- promotional purposes;
- any other purposes.
There will be a selection of prizes available for participants to win per Challenge. These will be clearly stated in the entry information on the Challenge page, which can be found on the Go Row Indoor Schools website.
The winners of prizes will be either selected by a specific score or will be the first entry drawn at random from all valid entries, subject to eligibility and winner confirmation. The winners will be informed by British Rowing on a time and date that is clearly outlined in the challenge entry information.
The prizes hold no cash value and cannot be exchanged.
For the full privacy and cookies policies of British Rowing, click here.